Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established IT Provider who are experts within their own field. You will work within a small team providing administrational support to the sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an established IT Provider who are experts within their own field. You will work within a small team providing administrational support to the sales team.
The Apprentice will report to the Office Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing Contracts and Paperwork
- Handling and Distributing Mail
- Filing and Photocopying
- Sales calls – ensuring the customer/clients requests are handled professionally.
- Answering the telephone and handling client requests.
- Additional Tasks as required by the Office Manager
The Successful Applicant will need to have:
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office and typing Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong organisational Skills
Working WeekMonday – Friday 0900 – 1700hrs 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good Microsoft Office Skills Including Microsoft Word & Excel
• Good Telephone Manner
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic to Learn
• Strong Communication Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Proactive approach to tasks
Future ProspectsProgression to Level 4 Full Time Role for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)