Job DescriptionAre you looking to develop a career in a fast-paced business who are keen to develop their staff?Regional Recruitment Services are looking to recruit a bright self-starter to join their team.The successful candidate will primarily provide administrative support to the Corporate Account Managers.
|The purpose of the job role is to provide full administrative support to the Corporate Account Managers and other areas of the business when required.|
Typical Roles & Responsibilities:
· Working predominantly with the Corporate Account Managers in a support role
· Preparing candidate CV’s to the required company standards
· Updating the company CRM system (RDB) with candidate updates including new starters, leavers and candidate notes.
· Working with the CAM team to obtain and collate candidate documentation required for compliance checks with British Gas
· Managing corporate clients’ global recruitment systems including Globalscape, Igrasp and E-Tips.
· Collating application packs, tests and other documentation as required for company assessment days
· Performing credit checks for workers at British Gas on Northgate Arinso system
· Collating the CAM team new starters and distributing to the payroll team on a weekly basis.
· Working with Mike to develop a marketing / sales strategy (Email marketing / Social Media)
· Performing candidate “check-in” calls to make sure candidates are going to attend an interview / assessment
· Sending out interview confirmations to candidates booked into an assessment day
· Collating speculative candidate applications and distributing them to the appropriate members of the team
· Supporting other areas as and when required
Measurable / Deliverables:
· Any CV that is submitted to be formatted to the required standard within 2 hours
· The CAM Team candidate plan to be 100% accurate by close of play every Friday
· Candidate compliance to be completed within 24 hours of request
· A minimum of 1 x email marketing campaign to be distributed each month
· All interview confirmations to be sent 24 hours prior to the interview taking place (Unless the interview is booked with less than 24 hours’ notice)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Strong IT skills, particularly in MS Office Programmes
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be highly organised and meticulous
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Articulate with good writing skills
Personal Qualities• Confident and Personable
• Hardworking and diligent
Future ProspectsThere will be a full-time position available to hard working apprentices with the opportunity to progress on to a Level 4 programme.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)