Job DescriptionAre you looking to gain employment within Business and Administration? This company are looking to take on an individual to work in their office doing Sales Administration duties. This position had great possibilities for progression and has great prospects for the future.
|An opportunity has become available for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join New Look Loans Ltd, based in Hessle in Hull.
Working within a team, you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
The role will be to assist the business with day to day duties, which include the following:
· Processing clients’ applications for finance
· Data input using in house systems (training to be provided)
· Answering the telephone
· Responding to customers queries and questions
· Delivering Customer Service
· The use of Microsoft Office packages
· General administration duties
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsConfident telephone manner, Attention to detail, IT literate, communication skills, Genuine interest a finance, Excellent customer service, Good interpersonal skills, Ability to follow instructions, Organised & focused approach, Interest in finance, Driven to achieve.
Personal Qualities• Good positive, friendly manner, Sense of humour, An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work, Must be willing to listen & learn, Willing to learn and develop
• Attention to detail
• Happy to help
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress into Senior positions and become a permanent member of staff Progression onto L4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)