Job DescriptionWe are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice to support our experienced sales team. You will handle customer accounts-call new and existing contacts promoting our products and services with a view to gaining an appointment for our specialist telecoms team
The successful candidate will be working for Rydal Communications in Werrington Peterborough.
The successful candidates will be supporting the sales team as Apprentice Sales Co-ordinator/Administrators.
You will be playing a key role in the business and have the opportunity to develop a range of skills.
Within this role the duties will include;
- You will handle customer accounts calls with new and existing contacts, promoting our products and services with the view to generate appointments.
- Generate contact information from outbound calls.
- Booking qualified appointments for our team of sales executives.
- Updating our company database with client details and information.
- Managing the outlook diary movements for sales executives.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain professional networks.
- Performing other generic administration duties as directed.
- The use of different Microsoft software packages.
- Analyse and present business data.
- Participate in projects.
At Rydal Communications we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and expect all our staff to maintain these high standards.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 37.5 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Confident telephone manner
• Computer literate
Personal Qualities• Quick thinking
• Sociable person with customer service skills
• Excellent team player
Future ProspectsFor the right candidate there is possible progression to level 4 and possible permanent opportunity after initial apprenticeship.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)