Job DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity to join our head office based in Wilmslow and for a someone who is aspiring to become a Customer focused professional and to gain experience within a thriving financial company and to start on your apprenticeship career.
• Contribute to the delivery of team customer sales targets by introducing the Company’s products and services to new and existing customers
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience whilst ensuring that T&C scheme and sales process requirements/standards are met at all times
• Achieve or exceed benchmark conversion of customer opportunities to sales across the product range
• Follow up on leads generated from other sources, e.g. customer services referrals, to effectively target appropriate customers within the mass market
• Follow up of leads generated through packs and quotes provided to customers
• Contribute to ideas on improving business opportunities
• Embrace new concepts and ways of working
• Culture and personal development
• Maintain required technical knowledge and skills
Working Week9-5pm - 35 Hours per week You may be able to select to work shifts after the first 3 months in role.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Strong focus on the delivery of business results
- • Good organisational and planning skills
- • Influencing skills
- • High levels of resilience and enthusiasm
- • Passion for helping customers to make informed choices about their financial well-being
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- • Team working
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities to a Level 4 Apprenticeship may be available to you upon completion.
The apprentice will complete an appropriate qualification/examination (as considered most relevant by the employer) The apprentice will gain a qualification from the London Institute of Banking and Finance.
Please note : the training for this vacancy may not be carried out in our Manchester academy. Delivery will be provided by our Levy team.