Job DescriptionVaried and interesting role for a confident and skilled communicator. Fantastic opportunity to get involved in the business, contributing to all Social Media content, website, use of CRM system, engagement with clients via video, telephone, e-mail campaigns, and workshops.
• Accurate and appropriate written communications
• Contribution to website and Social Media content and feeds
• Research and sales using Linkedin and other resources
• Maintenance and updating of databases
• Use of CRM systems
• Use of video equipment
• Design of flyers
• Diary management and event planning
• Telephone communications
• Marketing and sales
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- • Confident and competent IT skills
- • Familiar with video and editing programmes
- • Design and creative skills- visual and written
- • Confident and persuasive
- • Self-motivated and ambitious
- • Enthusiastic and outgoing
- • Comfortable dealing with people at all levels
Future ProspectsA permanent position may be offered to the right candidate, plus the opportunity to progress to Level 4.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.