Job DescriptionAs the Sales & Marketing Administrator you will be required to provide administrative support to the Sales Manager supporting a wide spectrum of Marketing & Sales administrative activities, targeting the B2B sector. The role will provide excellent experience to anyone with aspirations of a career in marketing.
|· Develop the skills to create and distribute marketing sales materials to key customers and target accounts.
· Develop the skills to drive customer engagement through social media channels, implementing strategic campaigns with a strong emphasis on brand representation.
· Ability to liaise with the sales manager to maximise press coverage across the range of Example IT products and services, as well as tracking the performance of the campaigns undertaken.
· Ability to engage with all manufacturers/distribution to work on finance/support to deliver marketing campaigns aimed at their specific products that work for us and our customers.
· Ability to upload and maintain marketing and sales content to online databases, e-commerce sites and the Example IT website.
· Develop the skills to assist in market research and insight projects, to inform new product development and better understand the Example IT markets and customer base.
· Ability to undertake any other duties within the scope of the job as directed.
· Develop the skills to co-ordinate trade exhibitions and assist the marketing team with high profile hospitality industry awards events.
· Develop the skills to provide reports on all campaigns, and to utilise the internal CRM system to work on internal reports needed monthly to drive the sales team, I.E forecasting reports, CRM internal usage reports and CRM regular updates from internal staff. To help ensure the CRM is being used correctly and kept up to date regularly.
· You will also be required to help assist the day to day sales administrative duties.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills- Must have previous marketing or administration experience or working towards an apprentice/course to gain these qualifications and experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office. Adobe InDesign skills are desirable for this role.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to re-prioritise and multitask.
- Understanding of marketing and commercial principles.
Personal Qualities- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work within a small team as well as able to work on your own initiative.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Resourceful and problem solver - solutions oriented
- Positive attitude with a ‘can-do’ approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Good team player and strong communicator
Future ProspectsFull time employment for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)