Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for Sales and Administration, with a positive work ethic and forward-thinking mindset? Are you looking for an established business that will support you in developing your skill set even further? If so……….read on, as our client based in Matlock Derbyshire is looking for an individual that meets the above requirements.
The job role entails, but is not limited to the following:
The Apprentice Sales and Office Administrator will work alongside the local team at Urban Planters regional sales office in Matlock. The majority of your work will be sales-related administration and therefore you will be supporting office-based sales-orientated colleagues, James Palfreyman (Managing Director), Paul Rogers (Sales Director) Samantha Lansbury (Sales Support Midlands) and Josh Vollam (Business Development Manager).
Although you will report directly to Paul Rogers.
• Using Microsoft PowerPoint to produce professional, visual presentations for prospective clients, including suggested sizes and colour schemes for ‘planters’ horticulture.
• Working closely with the sales team to price & cost suggested schemes & ensuring prepared presentations are sent out to the client.
• Processing documentation including new sales, re-signs & contact terminations & emailing details to other departments.
• Answering incoming telephone calls & internal call transfers.
• Data inputting using the company uplink system.
• Completing entry forms for industry sector competitions.
• Updating company social media, Facebook, twitter etc.
• Providing assistance to any tasks from departments that may need support or extra help.
• General office duties, including filing, mail merge.
• Customer Care calls.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Competent user of Microsoft Office systems
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good sense of humour
- Good communicator
Future ProspectsFor the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 qualification or secure a full-time position will be an option.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).