Job DescriptionAre you interested in a career in Digital Marketing? The Award Winning Absolute Digital Media in the Heart of Chelmsford City Centre are looking for a Junior SEO Executive to join their business and learn from the ground up. If you have an analytical mind and have strong communication skills, get your application in today!
Absolute Digital Media are looking for a strong analytical individual to work as a Junior SEO Executive, working towards the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
• Working with a team to find relevant sites for clients
• Using tools to look in to the background of a website and see how trustworthy they really are and if the sites are meeting our client’s needs.
• Contacting webmasters to build a working relationship
• Working on excel and google docs to manage your clients
• Learning the outreach process
• Learning all about SEO and the different departments involved within Digital Marketing.
Working WeekMonday to Thursday 9am – 6pm (1 hour for Lunch) Friday 9am – 5pm (30 Minutes for Lunch) 37.5 hours per week.
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • A basic knowledge of Excel as you will be using Excel on a daily basis
- • A basic level of proper English and spelling as this role will include a lot of emailing
- • Some basic experience of working in a team would be preferred but is not a necessity
- • A basic level of self-organisation as you will be working in shared sheets and keeping everything updated is important
- Friendly outgoing individual with the ability to work well in a team
- A focus on communication across a range of platforms, including digital, email, phone and face to face
- The desire to learn about SEO and how, when done correctly can have a major impact for the clients
Future ProspectsPotential of a full time position on successful completion of your Level 3 Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Chelmsford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.