Job DescriptionThis is your chance to take on a busy role within a great team. Full training is provided at an attractive apprenticeship wage
At Channel, we know that our client’s businesses can only thrive with systems that help their staff communicate more effectively. We provide consultation, software, IT and Telecommunication hardware and Support Services to our clients. We have a role available for a motivated, customer-focused Trainee to develop a great career.
The successful applicant will be working within our customer services division, where
Training will be provided to enable the applicant to provide our clients with a professional, efficient maintenance and installation service across a range of Telecommunication and IT equipment.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to develop your skills. There will also be the chance to create potential business opportunities, whilst carrying out day-to-day duties.
You should be very IT literate and be prepared to undertake further training, both on the job and on external training courses. Good organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and meet service priorities are essential and you should eventually be able to work on your own initiative to ensure you provide the highest level of client satisfaction.
A full driving licence is essential.
Do you have the qualities we seek? Are you keen to work for a successful, expanding company? If so, we’d like to hear from you
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsFriendly confident customer service manner, IT Literate
Personal QualitiesExcellent work ethic, good communicator, willingness to learn and team player. Full driving license is essential.
Future ProspectsA full time job or progression to Level 4 is available for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Networking and Architecture Principles (Knowledge Module 1)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Mobile and Operating Systems (Knowledge Module 2)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Cloud Services (Knowledge Module 3)
• MTA in Software Development Fundamentals or HTML5 App Development Fundamentals (Knowledge Module 4)
• BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Processes (Knowledge Module 5)