Job DescriptionDo you possess a creative imagination and an artistic flair? Keen to find a Digital Marketing apprenticeship that will unlock your creative side?If so then here is the perfect apprenticeship for you!
|DDA Shop Ltd are looking for a creative, artistic and imaginative apprentice to join the company as a Social Media and Digital Marketer Apprentice.|
The successful applicant would undertake the following duties in the immediate start:
– Create and update daily twitter feed and all relevant social media for all three websites
– Create and update Facebook Page for all websites daily.
– Source relevant industry news to enhance marketing campaigns
– Make email marketing campaigns, design and send these out to customers and clients
– General Administrative duties
Applicants would benefit for having some knowledge in Social Media, developing and maintaining connections on all social medias and the ability to use any creative software would be helpful.
As the apprentice progresses within the apprenticeship they will be tasked in developing a new website for the business using WordPress and creating 3D adverts for promotion!
So, what are you waiting for?
Working WeekMonday – Thursday 30 hours pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer Literate
• Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Experience of using creative software such as Photoshop or InDesign would be useful but is not necessary.
• Good communication skills
• Professional Telephone Manner
• Good organisation skills
Personal Qualities• Creative
• Professional attitude
Future ProspectsThe successful applicant will have the option to progress on to a Level 4 apprenticeship upon successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship. There is the possibility of gaining a permanent position depending upon the apprentice’s commitment and ability to work to company standards.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)