Job DescriptionAre you passionate about programming and want to join a rapidly expanding company that shares your passion?If this you then read on, as PointBold ltd are now looking for a technical minded individual to join their team based in Burton-Upon-Trent.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile individual to join their team as a Junior Software Developer.
Typical daily roles and responsibilities will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Establishing/maintaining company and client web content.
• Maintaining Content Management Systems for company and client websites.
• Working with Clients to design web application prototypes and concepts.
• Assisting in the management of back office systems and IT related infrastructure.
• General office support and administration.
• Managing customer records.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• In-depth knowledge of PHP & HTML coding languages.
• Computer literate
• Excellent Communicator
• Experience in a customer service role would be desirable but not essential.
Personal Qualities• Proactive
• Excellent attention to detail
Future ProspectsFor the ideal candidate the opportunity to progress onto a level 4 apprenticeship in technology will be available as long as all work is completed and the employer is happy with the performance.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)