Job DescriptionIf you’re looking for a Software Development IT apprenticeship, read on! This role will challenge and develop your development Skills, gaining knowledge of various different programming languages together with your customer service skills in a small but well established local business.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a budding and up and coming software developer wishing to take a step into a career within Software Development.
TotalRen Solutions are renowned for delivering the best in tailor-made technical solutions that allow companies to efficiently run their business.
Working as apprentice you will develop and maintain a variety of .NET business applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
Develop databases to go along with the solutions.
Testing and Debugging systems
Technologies, we use include;
SQL server 2008 or higher
ASP.NET MVC 3 or higher
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in development and will be familiar with at least 1 object orientated language, preferably C#, but others such as Java are acceptable. Experience with SQL is desirable but not required.
Each of our clients is highly valued and relationships are often developed at a personal level so having good communication and customer service skills are required for the role.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Customer Service
- Understanding of software
- Understanding of Coding Languages
- A good understanding of Coding Languages alongside technical ability and the willingness to learn is important for this role.
Future ProspectsProgression opportunities for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)