Job DescriptionAre you looking to take your first step into the IT industry? Do you want to work for a Market Leading Software Developer and learn from highly experienced professionals? If so, then here is the perfect opportunity for you! Apply Now!
A brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for one lucky individual to join a Market Leading Software Developer in RECY Systems UK as an Software and Application Support Apprentice
This is a great chance for someone who is looking to take that first step in to the IT industry and really make a name for themselves within a highly reputable business.
• Support our customers and help them benefit from the use of our software products
• You will be responsible for providing a high standard of support to our customers
• Log and manage customer’s software support issues to help find a fast solution
• Create and maintain documentation on our RECY Wiki for user guides, best practices,
• knowledge base articles, methodology for new functionality/features including Apps
• Coordinate escalated technical issues with our Head Office support team in Munich
• Help configure our software products for the customer’s specific requirements
• General housekeeping including record keeping and administration duties
• Assist with the maintenance of our web site
If you are a hardworking, committed and motivated individual who is keen on making that jump from education, or even just taking that first step on to the career ladder on to an apprenticeship that will provide a great solid foundation for anyone looking to build a long lasting career within the IT sector.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills- A strong passion for IT
- Good customer service skills
- Computer Literate
- Good understanding of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly
Personal Qualities- Hardworking
Future ProspectsThe chance to progress on to a Level 4 upon successful completion of the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship. There is the possibility of gaining a permanent position with the business during and/or after the apprenticeship.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)