Job DescriptionDo you love sports and IT but never thought you would be able to combine the two? Score the perfect first job with this business that deals with the likes of the BBC and Sky Sports! Outstanding opportunity to travel the world and get involved in all aspects of IT and work with some of the largest sports companies in the world.
The apprentice will be involved in all aspects of the business from software development, IT Support, Hardware and website development:
Great opportunity to really get stuck in with all aspects of IT and to grow and develop within a growing worldwide company. With real training and support the apprentice will have the opportunity to travel the world and assist with all IT projects.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with programming and coding of software systems.
• Learning all aspects of development
• Working with all hardware systems
• IT Support
• General IT duties
• Admin duties
• Assisting the team with all other duties and the day to day running of the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Passion for IT
- Some knowledge of programming/ coding
- Computer literate
- Work off their own initiative
Future ProspectsOpportunity to progress onto Level 4 Permanent role for the right candidate World Wide Travel
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).