Job DescriptionThis full-time role is a genuine opportunity for the right candidate to work in a commercial business environment and grow within the company, we are always up for ideas so the position will be ideal for someone who is creative and has a genuine interest in business.
|The responsibilities will include:|
· To assist in building an effective link campaign.
· Creation and update of clients adverts.
· Add posts to our blogs.
· Add banners.
· Design and creation of newsletters.
· Monitor our PPC campaign and page rankings.
· Manage Web based projects.
· Put updates out on Social Media.
· Update & Amend / assist with design of all company websites and liaise with management to look at new ideas and ways to improve business and sales.
· SEO optimization for the business to improve visibility on search engines.
· Work with management to look at new and efficient ways for the business to be productive using digital marketing and social media
· Develop Web sites
Knowledge of or an interest to learn coding is essential
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• SEO Knowledge
• Customer Service Skills
• Photoshop Knowledge
• Wordpress Knowledge
Personal Qualities• Must be willing to go the extra mile for our clients
• Good communication Skills
• The ability to meet deadlines
• The ability to handle pressure and multitasking situations
Future ProspectsProgress to Level 4 Apprenticeship or full time employment
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Brighton for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.