Job DescriptionAre you a creative and motivated future web designer? We have an exciting opportunity to work for an agency with passion, expertise and experience in the Rotherham area as an apprentice web developer.
This position is for a web developer apprentice to work alongside the web development manager to help deliver first class web services.
Duties will include:
- Website building
- Population and uploading information
- Online form building
- Use of Opensource CMS tools.
You will be working in a small creative team alongside the individuals that have grown and developed the company. You will get to work with their clients, both smaller organisations and the larger contracts, so you will see the full range of creative solutions that Sanderson are able to deliver.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Some knowledge of web development.
• Coding experience, even if this is in your spare time
• Good knowledge of IT
Personal Qualities• Enthusiastic
• Eager to learn
• Attention to detail
• A willingness to learn
• Comfortable working in a team
• Accountable for own workload
Future ProspectsProgression onto a Level 4 apprenticeship and a possible future within the company.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)