Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available working for a leading web design and development company based in Liverpool. You will study towards your IT Level 3 qualification and be fully supported by the employer and 3aaa training academy
We’re currently looking to recruit a developer to our ever expanding digital team. If you’re passionate about building exciting digital solutions for a wide variety of clients (as we are!), then we’d love to speak to you.
You’ll work as part of a team of digital professionals on a range of projects; from brochure websites through to complex online applications, as well as engaging with the wider company to support multi-disciplinary projects. We are a fully integrated agency and we embrace this. We thrive on the input of all members of all departments and so there will be plenty of opportunity to get your creative ideas heard as well as take leadership on projects
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 HRS PW
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Knowledge PHP/VB programming, as we predominantly develop in either Wordpress or VB.NET and you would mostly be developing back-end code
Personal Qualities• Reliable
• Good time keeper
• Creative and enthusiastic
• Good attention to detail.
Future ProspectsFull time position with the company and the opportunity to progress onto an IT Level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)