Job DescriptionAre you hoping to build a career in Web Design or Development? Do you have the skills to produce user friendly web content, can you make your work engage with people via web tech?
We are a new marketing agency working with numerous clients from various business sectors and are seeking an innovative Apprentice Web Designer / Developer to join our esteemed team where your ideas and opinions matter.
Due to client demand we are now developing more exciting, state-of-the-art solutions. Our Company has very close relationships with established businesses, entrepreneurs and start up companies.
The Role: As an apprentice Web Designer/Developer you will be working as part of a team on our web solutions for various clients.
You will be reporting directly to team leaders and management.
This opportunity will give you the chance to be part of a fast growing embryonic company as it gains market share on a local basis. Responsibilities include:
- Front end UI development of website solutions. You will be working predominantly on frameworks such as WordPress and other CMS technologies.
- Research and analysis of competitor market for each client
- create and utilise CSS for design elements called upon on website
- Keep up to date with the latest industry techniques
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
• UI/UX design skills
• HTML5- Responsive Web Design
Personal Qualities• A great passion and eagerness to develop further develop their own skillset, experiencing the full project lifecycle and creating real time solutions for the Company's clients.:
Future ProspectsFull time vacancy with the company and opportunity to advance to level 4 qualification
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)