Job Descriptionexcellent opportunity has become available for an individual to join a well- established IT company based in Blackburn, you will be based within the IT department within the web development team.
We are looking for a talented Individual with a real eye for design and detail to join a team of existing developers and help our company and our clients businesses grow. You’ll be working on a new set of projects that will tie into our existing framework. This is an ideal role for someone looking to innovate and make a difference in the world. We are tech minded founders making it easy to communicate our ideas between one another.
- PHP and MySQL with frameworks such as Zend/Lumen/Ruby on Rails
- Source Code Management (using Git with GitHub)
- Cloud Computing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30 – 5:30pm 40 hrs per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Experience with or Knowledge of any of the following would be good
• Well presented
• Professional appearance
Future ProspectsFull time vacancy and the opportunity to Progress to level 4 qualification.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)