Job DescriptionThe successful applicants role will consist of working on a range of projects within the web department, helping to develop and build websites for existing and new clients.
Simpson Creative are a creative web design and digital marketing agency, who specialize in Brand Development, Design and Print, Content and Property Marketing.
As a web developer apprentice you will play an integral role in the web department, helping to develop and build for websites for existing and new clients.
Daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Website planning and designing for new clients
- Using CMS WordPress in creation of websites
- Adding content to existing websites
- Improvement of customer engagement
- Updating information to existing websites
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Effective Communication.
• Ideally some experience using HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Competent with all relevant ICT platforms.
• Enthusiasm and flair for social media.
Personal Qualities• Creative yet logical mind.
• Can-do attitude.
• Ability to manage and priorities tasks.
• Committed to playing a key role in the growth and success of the business.
• Willing to go the extra mile.
Future ProspectsFull-time employment and progression to Level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)