Job DescriptionWe are looking for a brilliant individual to join our award-winning Web Development team! If you have the hunger to learn and desire to gain a career in Web Development this really is a great opportunity not to be missed!
|Duties will include:|
· Supporting team with debugging issues
· Helping define customer requirements, e.g scope or brief definition
· Security and accessibility audits
· Setting up and implementing automated testing
· QA and Testing
· Various internal tasks to support the team
· Training through the team and Code Academy and Laracasts Basics
Why it’s great to work at Selesti:
· Everyone gets 25 days’ holiday
· A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
· You also get your birthday off as well
· We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
· Private Healthcare, for all staff who pass probation
· ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
· We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
· Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects
· How about half day Fridays when the studio is ahead of target to get the weekend started?
· ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
· In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
· Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday of every month off too! (Client work permitting)
· Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses
· Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party, an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, bbq and a couple of bevvies.
· Charity donation match – Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
· Lunch Bunch – a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!’ We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc.
· Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us
· Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• To be able to meet deadlines, and handle your time effectively
• Work closely as a part of a team
• Be able to provide new ideas
• Drive to learn lots and experiment with new technologies
• To be able to handle multiple tasks at once
• To have some knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
Personal Qualities• A “get-it-done” attitude
• Positive attitude
• Motivated and enthusiastic
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and progression to Level 4 Apprenticeship
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)