Job DescriptionWe now have a great opportunity for an Apprentice Web Developer to join our growing team. The role will involve working at the forefront of the web design industry, growing the online offering of high profile brands and ensuring that client needs are consistently met.
|As an apprentice web developer, you will support the team in creating and maintaining brand awareness for a number of clients.
As time progresses you will be assigned a portfolio of clients to work with and ensure that web content is creative and fully functioning at all times.
Duties will include
The company is very keen to meet with individuals that have a portfolio demonstrating their own personal development in coding especially within the following
· User Experience
· Php/ Mysql
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to code in any , or a number, of the stated languages
Future ProspectsFull permanent prospects.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)