Job DescriptionWe are looking for an Apprentice Website and Application Developer Operations Analyst to work in our service team. Are you eager to learn and be able to use your own initiative? If so, we would love to hear from you.
|As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:|
• Develop the skills to work within a team of developers to support production of websites, software applications and mobile apps for external customers.
• Ability to work in an agile software development environment where you will work alongside our graphic design, project management and quality assurance teams.
• Ability to learn new skills and knowledge independently using support from the lead programmer.
• Develop your skill levels for web building and application development and report to your line manager with any problems or enquiries
Working WeekMonday – Friday
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Interest and experience in using Microsoft Windows computers, Smartphones and Tablets.
• Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Passion for programming in a creative environment
• Team Player
• Creative Flair/ design spark
Personal Qualities• Self-Motivated
• Willing to learn
• Reliable and honest
• Friendly and approachable manner
• Positive Attitude towards work
Future ProspectsFull time opportunity for the right candidate and option to progress to level 4
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)