Job DescriptionAre you keen to jump into an established business in the centre of Birmingham? Kegmaster are looking for an administration assistant to become a key member of staff for years to come.This role offers a great opportunity for growth, working in a hard-working environment.
Kegmaster Ltd are currently looking to take on a motivated, keen and organised individual in an entry level role and to also complete their apprenticeship alongside employment. The day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
• To greet customers and suppliers
• Processing orders using a Sage System
• General admin duties around the office
• To be able to cover reception, including the phone and welcoming guests in an organised manner.
• Photocopying for other members of staff
• General filing duties
All training and support will be given throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 35 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Be computer literate
• Have effective customer service skills
• Understand software such as Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint)
• To have good written skills
• To have brilliant organisation skills
• To enjoy being organised
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
• To be punctual
• To be motivated to work
• To be outgoing and happy to try new things
• To be motivated to succeed
• Can work well in a team or individually
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)