Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a well-established business in Cannock, you will join the admin team assisting the implementation of the new company operating system.
The ideal candidate will be joining at a time when the company is moving to a more improved digital environment with a new CRM and assisting the implementation of the new company operating system. The candidate will be trained on using the industry leading ‘Zoho’ suite of products and will engage with staff and digital marketing to ensure the best efficiencies are gained.
Once implemented the candidate will also assist in the day to day management of the new system.
Duties will include:
- Database cleansing
- Contacting customers to obtain up to date business information
- General administration duties
- Emailing customers
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm 40 hrs pw
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Organisation skills
• Strong work ethics
• Have an excellent standard of Written English and of email etiquette as you will be representing our brand
• High level of spoken English
• Polite and welcoming manner
Personal Qualities• Strong communication skills are essential
• Customer service skills
• Enthusiastic and confident
• Willing to learn
Future ProspectsFull time position possible and the opportunity to progress to Level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)