Job DescriptionThis is a great opportunity for a budding marketing executive to enter a fast growing company who can offer support & a varied role with no two days being the same.
|This is a great role which will play an integral role within the day to day running of the business. You will be exposed to various tasks and requirements and day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Updating various social media platforms
· Running marketing campaigns
· Growing interest for upcoming events
· Producing reports and analytics on campaigns
· Producing and running blogs
· Email marketing campaigns
· General admin tasks around the office to aid the team
All training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Good IT skills- Microsoft office especially Excel
- Excellent written English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Able to work in a small dynamic team
- Knowledge of Graphics preferred
- ECDL qualification useful
- Confident on Social Media
- Good customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Can do attitude
- Artistic nature
- Passionate about writing
- Able to follow instructions clearly
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidates.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Derby for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.