Job DescriptionThis is an outstanding entry level position for the right candidate to get exposure to all elements of Digital Marketing in an established creative business.You will work directly with the owner of the business, tapping into their knowledge & developing new ideas for the company.
|As an apprentice you will be working within our small team, on projects for our clients in a range of business sectors. You will help create, develop and maintain web sites and provide a range of other services, including preparing email marketing campaigns, providing reports and analysis for clients, research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business and clients including mobile, social media and development of blogs and forums. You will also assist in designing website banners and assist with web visuals and brand awareness campaigns, and keeping up to date with current digital trends. Day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:|
· Assisting with SEO and social media activities.
· Assisting in the designing and development of new and existing websites
· Contributing to the writing and development of new website content
· Preparing and uploading content, images and other assets onto websites
· Testing websites to ensure they work correctly
· Undertaking web site traffic analysis to monitor the success of websites and implementing improvements
· Researching new marketing opportunities and designing web based solutions
· Optimising digital content to ensure they receive maximum visits
· Assisting in generating ideas for new and innovative types of content such as animations or videos and implementing these ideas
· Undertaking ad hoc work to assist in other areas of the business to provide a wider business experience
All training and support will be given throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good IT skills- Microsoft office especially Excel
• Excellent written English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Able to work in a small dynamic team
• Knowledge of Graphics preferred
• ECDL qualification useful
• Confident on Social Media
• Up to date on various technology updates and developments
Personal Qualities• Good attention to detail
• Organised and able to prioritise tasks
• Can do attitude
• Artistic nature
• Passionate about writing
• Able to follow instructions clearly
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Stoke for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.