Job DescriptionThis is the perfect opportunity for a budding PA to work directly with the managing director of an established company based just outside Leamington Spa.Do you want to get your career started? This is a great chance for you to see all elements of the working world.
This is an exciting and engaging role for the right candidate to enter into an established company and to work directly as a personal assistant to the managing director. The apprentice will complete their business administration level 3 qualification with the view to go onto a level 4 once the qualification has been complete. The day to day tasks will vary and will always be engaging and different, with it being a very important role to the company, some of the day to day tasks include:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries both on the telephone and via email
- Communicating with colleagues on various projects and overseeing deadlines.
- Welcoming guests and clients to the business, being the first face that they see when they come to the office.
- Making sure that the CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Making sure that the business environment is active and engaged.
All training and support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will need the following skills:
• To be computer literate
• To be comfortable with all Microsoft office programmes
• To be happy and confident on the telephone when speaking to customers and clients
• To have effective customer service skills, whether it be face to face, telephone or email.
• To be organised and disciplined to get work finished to the best of their ability.
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate will have the following personal qualities:
• A positive and enthusiastic attitude when it comes to work
• To be punctual
• To be effective when doing tasks and duties
• To be motivated to develop their skills and to learn new things.
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)