Job DescriptionAre you looking to kick-start your career & have aspirations to work within a growing company?This is a great opportunity for someone to enter the company, learn exciting new skills & gain a wide range of new experiences.
This company are looking to take on a young, motivated and determined apprentice to join their already established and successful team. This role will hold a high level of importance to the business due to the day to day running’s of the organisation and making sure that the job gets done to the best of everyone’s ability. The apprentice role will include the following tasks and duties:
- Basic book keeping duties
- Administration duties including answering the phone, ordering stationary, confirming meetings and replying to general inbound email enquiries.
- Office management and support
- Supporting colleagues and customers in external meetings
- Meeting visitors and showing them to the relevant place. This is massively important due to the successful candidate being the first point of contact for any visitor or customer.
- Managing outbound post and letter writing
- Mail merging
- Other basic administration duties.
As well as that, there will be a chance for the successful candidate to get involved in other duties around the workplace to increase their skills and experiences throughout the apprenticeship. Some of these may include:
- Invoice management
- Crediting invoices
- Issuing credit notes (either by email or phone call)
- Data capture and research
- System management
All training and support will be given on the above tasks throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will need the following skills:
• To be highly organised
• To be computer literate
• To have very effective customer service skills
• The ability to work under pressure
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate will need the following personal qualities:
• To be motivated to succeed at work
• To do everything that they can to help colleagues and customers
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)