Job DescriptionAre you looking to kick start your career by joining a driven & fast-growing company?Zenzero are looking for someone to come in at entry level & to be the first point of contact to all customers.
Zenzero have shown fast rates of growth over recent years and are now in the position to offer an apprentice a career starting opportunity to come in at entry level and to work closely with customers, being the first voice that they hear on the phone and acting accordingly in relation to their problem. Day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of call to all callers and ensuring that a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- To ensure that all calls are dealt with promptly
- To establish and maintain good relationships with all colleagues and to ensure a ‘one team approach’.
- To administrate the jobs and queries of customers between staff members.
- Carry out administrative tasks and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls
- To have an understanding of the key business priorities and performance indicators.
Training all support will be given on the above throughout the apprenticeship.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will need the following skills:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Communication skills and how to communicate effectively and efficiently.
• To be computer literate
• To be comfortable with Microsoft office programmes.
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate should have the following personal qualities:
• To have a positive attitude when it comes to work
• To be punctual
• To be effective in everything they do
• To have a bubbly personality
• To be enthusiastic and passionate about helping customers and colleagues.
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration