Job DescriptionAre you looking to kick start your career into an established and exciting company?This is the perfect position if you have a ‘get up and go’ attitude, if you have a keen interest in marketing and if you want to work for an outstanding consultancy.
This company have an exciting role for the right candidate who wants to kick start their career in digital marketing in a supportive, energetic and ambitious environment. There will be various tasks on a day to day basis to give the apprentice a first-hand experience of the working world and to work within a modern office environment. Some of the tasks the apprentice will be expected to do are as follows:
- Writing skills including blog and copy
- Email marketing campaigns
- General admin duties (such as answering the phone, replying to generic emails, meet and greet of clients)
- Organising press releases for the business
- Social media updates using various platforms
All training and support will be given on the above tasks. You will be reporting directly to the managing director of the company and will have professional colleagues around you to discuss and guide you through the various tasks and day to day operations of the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsThe successful candidate will need the following skills:
• To be computer literate
• To have great customer service and communication skills
• To have attention to detail
• To be able to work as part of a team or individually
• To have knowledge and experience with Microsoft office packages, including word, excel and PowerPoint.
Personal QualitiesThe successful candidate will need the following personal qualities:
• To have a positive attitude when it comes to work
• To be punctual and organised
• To be well mannered and pleasant
• To be enthusiastic when being set a task
• To be enthusiastic when learning something new and developing their skills
• To listen and take on advice
Future ProspectsPotential full time employment for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)