Job DescriptionThe Asbestos clerical administrator & or national Administrator centre maintains all records for Warburton services ltd including those required for a minimum 40 year retention period. The Asbestos Administration centre maintains and archives all records as required by the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations.
Duties will include:
Send training records to Administration as applicable
Apply to Administration for training courses in a timely manner
Identify training needs
Administer Job files
Administer booking training courses
Maintain training records
Maintain Job file archive
Send training expiry warnings
Authenticate training records.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Effective Customer Services
- Knowledge on All Microsoft Application
- Team Player
- Excellent diary management duties
Future ProspectsTo progress in the future of the company.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)