Job DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has arisen to gain hands on experience in a reputable accounts firm. The role is for anyone starting their AAT qualification looking to acquire the relevant skills and experience in the sector.
Duties will include:
• To accurately input data into accountancy software
• Supporting the ledger team with any accountancy and admin duties
• Supporting with purchase and sales ledger
• Supporting credit control
• Bank reconciliations
• Support and assist with bookkeeping
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Computer literate
- • Have excellent communication skills
- • Active listener
- • Punctual
- • Friendly and helpful
- • Team player
- • Motivated
- • Determined to succeed
Future ProspectsPotentially progress onto level 4 AAT .
The apprenticeship will include:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts.
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016.
• 6 mandatory units including:
Final accounts preparation
Management accounting: Costing
Ethics for accountants
Spreadsheets for accounting
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship you will be required to attend your local Accountancy Academy for various training sessions.
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks.
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
• During your apprenticeship programme, there will be 7 examinations throughout:
x2 L2 Bookkeeping
x1 L2 Sag
x4 L3 Diploma
The remainder of your training will be completed within the workplace.