Job DescriptionAn exciting new position has arisen within an established medical recruitment company based in the heart of Romford, Essex. You will be part of a fast growing organisation and placed within a vibrant team of experienced Recruitment consultants developing your career in business and recruitment.
The key duties of the role are as follows: –
• Answering the telephone – making and receiving calls from doctors/hospitals
• General Administration
• Data entry and general administrative tasks.
• Use of CRM system
• Uploading/scanning documents
• Sending ID Badges
• Sending post
• Online bookings
• Supporting all members of staff
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • Strong telephone manner
- • Computer literate in Excel and Word
- You should also have excellent time keeping, a genuine interest in pursuing a career in recruitment, be able to communicate effectively including following verbal and written instructions. Can prioritise your workload in order to meet deadlines. You should also have good organisational skills, be enthusiastic and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Future ProspectsThis role offers the chance to become a recruitment Consultant.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).