Job DescriptionModa Minx have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketing Apprentice, assisting with Marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, including social media updates, newsletters and researching new social media platforms.
• Duties include, but not limited to:
• Assisting administrator
• Regularly updating the social media platforms e.g. Instagram, eBay, depop, Fa-cebook
• Data input
• General ad hoc duties
• Researching new and upcoming social platforms (e.g. mobile apps)
• Creating newsletters for subscribers
• Researching into upcoming marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Creative
- • Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms
- • Excellent communication
- • Blogging
- • Adobe Packages
- • Positive
- • Motivated
- • Enthusiastic
- • Driven
- • Punctual
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, progression to Level 4.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.