Job DescriptionModa Minx have an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketing Apprentice, assisting with Marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, including social media updates, newsletters and researching new social media platforms.
|Duties include, but not limited to:|
· Assisting administrator
· Regularly updating the social media platforms e.g. Instagram, eBay, depop, Facebook
· Photo and video editing
· Data input
· General ad hoc duties
· Researching new and upcoming social platforms (e.g. mobile apps)
· Creating newsletters for subscribers
· Researching into upcoming marketing strategies to increase brand awareness.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Creative
• Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms
• Excellent communication
• Adobe Packages
Personal Qualities• Positive
Future ProspectsFull-time position with the company and option of progressing onto level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Chelmsford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.