Job DescriptionThis large well established and successful company are looking for their next Business Administration superstar! Are you organised, have excellent attention to detail and want to work for a company where you can develop and be promoted within? This is the apprenticeship for you!
• To provide administration support for the AQ Administrator and the AQ Manager
• To provide cover when the AQ Administrator is away from work
• To support others in the wider team as required
• Batching AQ applications and recording each batch ready for the AQ reviewers
• Completing administrative checks on category A & B applications
• Maintaining spreadsheet records of the progress of each application
• Handling in-coming AQ enquiries and referring them to the appropriate person
• Supporting the AQ Administrator in other areas of her role, including ad-hoc work and adding PWC Counsellors to the database
ICAEW values – all staff are expected to work to these values
The 3 i’s – Initiative Insight and Integrity
The 3 i’s are the values that drive our attitude and approach to working at ICAEW, along with our ways of working being agile, collaborative and innovative.
• Actively collaborating to identify needs and look for innovative solutions.
• Bring together different groups and communities to work together.
• Empowering people to be agile, so they can take ownership and harness the collective efforts of ICAEW in a flexible and responsive way.
• Actively gathering insights to develop innovative and considered thought.
• Collaborating with our networks to voice different perspectives and insights in-ternally and externally to stimulate discussion and debate.
• Being agile in finding new and timely ways to provide understanding and insight to our members, organisations and government
• Acting with transparency, consistency and openness as Integrity underpins all activity we undertake.
• Standing by your principles to adhere to the highest professional standards even when facing adversity.
• Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Working WeekMonMon-Friday 9-5 35 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Very organised
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic about getting things right.
- Ability to ask for help if unsure about something
Future ProspectsICAEW pride themselves on how they keep their apprentices on if they are the right match after the apprenticeship has finished. Full time, permanent position possible and progression onto level 4 available.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).