Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity for a hard-working individual to get in at grass-root level and play a key role in enterprise level SEO campaigns for blue chip companies as a Blogger relations & SEO Apprentice.
INK Media seeks a highly organised individual with a good eye for detail to assist in delivering SEO campaigns in a wide range of sectors.
Key Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Keeping their blogger database up to date and organised (contact details, SEO metrics, genres etc)
- Assisting with the planning of SEO campaigns – from identifying bloggers relevant to our clients through to planning content and organising its production.
- Outreach and recruitment of new bloggers, as well as managing ongoing relationships.
- Writing articles or assigning articles to be written to relevant team members.
Full SEO training will be provided with this role
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent writing skills
• Previous blogging experience
• Computer literate
Personal Qualities• Motivated
• Positive attitude
• Hard working
Future ProspectsThere is significant scope to progress to a fully-fledged campaign manager subject to strong performance.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)