Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity for any budding digital marketer or social media wiz! Blooming Artificial are looking to expand their team with an apprentice looking to use their social media and marketing knowledge to run campaigns and the companies website. This is definitely an opportunity not to be missed!
|Blooming Artificial is a leading retailer of artificial plants, flowers and trees and due to rapid growth in the business they have a requirement for a Marketing and Social Media Apprentice.|
The successful apprentice will carry out tasks as follows;
· Assist with the day to day running of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising accounts .
· Update and maintain Blooming Artificial’s website.
· Produce regular email marketing campaigns.
· Develop and implement a content driven social media strategy.
· Manage Blooming Artificial’s online reputation.
· Track, analyse and report results.
· Supporting the customer service team.
Training will be delivered as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsExcellent Communication skills (verbal and written).
Excellent Customer service and Interpersonal skills.
Excellent IT skills – some HTML coding knowledge
Knowledge of marketing systems such as Mailchimp
Adobe Creative Suite
It would be beneficial if the candidate drives.
Personal QualitiesA passion for marketing – ideally the digital variety.
Strong desire to learn.
Positive, can do attitude.
Future ProspectsPossible progression onto level 4 or full time employment if the candidate impresses in their first year. Excellent job opportunities available.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.