Job DescriptionWe are looking for individuals to work with our existing team dealing with the onboarding of clients to cloud based accounting software and their ongoing monthly bookkeeping requirements.
|Working Requirements & Experience
· Responsible for assisting the current team with bookkeeping services and the transition to digital accounting for a variety of clients with turnovers between the tens of thousands to the millions
· Ability to working in a paperless environment
· On-boarding clients to Digital Accounts packages, and assisting in the choice of the right solutions for their business
· Responsible for a portfolio of clients and their monthly bookeeping requirements using cloud based software packages to include
· Data entry via manual and/or electronic mediums
· Matching of bank transactions to accounting records
· Completion of Vat returns
· Logic tests on accounting records
· Bank and key control account reconciliations
· Communication with clients to ensure reporting deadlines are met
· Helping the existing team train clients on cloud software face to face, and using screen sharing software / online meetings
· Developing new revenue streams for the businesses by identifying cloud based add-on solutions / software for clients
· Able to work quickly and accurately
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Knowledge of and ability to use IT software and Digital Applications, and Microsoft office based products Excel, Word outlook.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Attention to detail and organised.
- • Ability to work to deadlines.
- Hard working
Future ProspectsPotential full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship and progression available onto level 4.
The apprenticeship includes:
• AAT L2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
• SAGE L2 Computerised Accounts
• AAT L3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting AQ 2016
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend the 3aaa Accountancy Academy in Norwich on average 25-30 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a full week intensive course to prepare you for the AAT Synoptic Assessment (approx. month 12-14)
• Your dedicated Assessor will visit you in the workplace every 8-12 weeks
• You will be invited to 3aaa Masterclasses presented by industry experts to enrich your learning experience.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.