Job DescriptionA busy and rapidly growing business are looking for a strong, organised individual to help support the Client Services Director in their lovely Milton Keynes office.
We’re looking for an Apprentice who is IT literate (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook), digitally savvy, numerate and articulate (written and spoken English at Fluent level as a minimum).
This is a great opportunity for a bright, ambitious and reliable person to join us as a full-time apprentice and develop some great skills and experience.
Core daily duties:
- Uploading client data from FTP and SFTP sites to our proprietary platform
- Managing e-stock of digitally-delivered rewards
- Producing accurate reports using Excel
- Digitally fulfilling consumer rewards
- Managing customer queries (email and phone)
- General admin tasks as and when requested
The right person will be really enthusiastic to learn new skills and want to develop to be involved in various aspects of the business. We’re ideally looking for someone reliable with a passion for working digitally, who’s methodical, process-driven and organised, capable of working on their own initiative but not afraid to ask questions when something isn’t clear.
Based in our lovely Milton Keynes office, this role reports into our Client Services Director. This is a particularly exciting time for an ambitious person to join us as we’re continuing to enjoy significant YOY growth and the ideal candidate will be looking to grow their role (whilst having fun along the way), take on further responsibility and progress within the company.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsMethodical, process-driven, IT literate, fluent written and numerical skills
Personal QualitiesEnthusiastic, fast learner, reliable, passionate about digital work
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)