Job DescriptionDo you want to be a part of a fast growing online fashion business? A2z Industries based in Leicester are an e-commerce business that specialises in fast fashion and we are looking for a keen individual that can multi-task and is ready for challenges!
Whoever is successful with this application will be dealing with customers via email and telephone every day. This would be to ensure customers’ orders are correct or to problem solve quickly with the highest level of service provided. Some form of customer service skills would be required for this but training will also be provided.
They will learn to use digital systems that take care of stock management. Order fulfilment would be a vital part of the job role which then works hand in hand with stock management and to deal with Logistics companies with the carriage of goods every day. The ability to use a PC with confidence is highly important, training will also be provided.
If the candidate shows initiative and can be a team player there will be opportunities to progress within the business.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 10:00am – 4:30pm 30 hrs pw (INITIAL STARTING HOURS)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Good level general computer skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills
• Great attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a busy environment and prioritise tasks accordingly.
• Able to multitask
• Confident in letting us know when there is a problem
Personal Qualities• Neat
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and Progression to Level 4
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)