Job DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to work for an established driving school based within Chatham. You will work within the busy office supporting administration duties along with answering telephone calls.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and hard-working individual looking to kick start a career in business administration.
You will work within a fast paced environment, your role will involve
- Working closely with other administration staff who will support and demonstrate the correct process and procedures
- Answering the telephone – Call volumes can vary and sometimes there may be busy periods of answering the telephone
- You will learn to record data following set criteria
- Maintain a detailed list full of contacts
- You will be required to take payments via cash and card transactions including adding these to an online system.
- There are more duties involved in the role and you will be involved in ensuring the office runs smoothly
- You will be required to book appointments and direct customers to the relevant instructors by checking their location against the instructors
This role would suit someone who is eager to develop their skills within business administration and work hard to progress within the business.
Working Week9am – 5pm working 5 out of 7 days (including weekends)
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsYou will need to have experience of using the Microsoft packages and have a good understanding of using Excel and Word.
An advantage would be to have experience of working within customer service
Personal QualitiesYou will be an enthusiastic, hard-working and committed individual who is eager to learn and develop skills
Future ProspectsThere is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate at the end of the business administration apprenticeship.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)