Job DescriptionUnder the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Business Administration Apprentice (BAA) will learn the skills required to meet the needs of a busy internal sales environment.
– Supporting the Customer Services team in providing a high level of customer services, dealing with customers, problem solving and offering support within the rest of the company where required.
– Understand the administration processes involved in digitally communicating with customers.
– Understand the administration processes involved in communicating with customers on a face to face basis.
– Understand the administration processes involved in providing a digital media platform as a company.
– Supporting administration functions which happen daily including; facilitating meetings, receiving guests to the company, organising post, providing a reception service, ordering stationery, reviewing financial documents, paying invoices, delivering a presentation, using the in-house software, using a till, using a credit card machine and problem solving.
– Understanding the business processes involved in supporting and maintaining a loyal customer base, providing print solutions and offering advice and support to stakeholders.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsLanguage Skills Required- Ability to read and interpret documents such as estimates, invoices and emails. The right candidate must be able to show the ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
Other Skills and Abilities- The ability to use a computer, answer a phone and take messages is essential. There may be some manual handling requirements so the ability to lift items such as boxes of books is part of the role.
Personal QualitiesMust show a commitment to learning new skills
- Must be enthusiastic
Future ProspectsLevel 4 progression
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)