Job DescriptionWant to get ahead in your career while working for a busy biotech company working as an office administrator? If so, this is the role for you!
Abbexa are a biotechnology company and they are looking for a responsible and reliable individual with a good knowledge of biology and a good eye for detail to join their team.
The role will entail:
- Extensive Excel use (formulas, macros and charts)
- Liaising with our partners by phone or email
- Database manipulation
- Problem solving
This will suit someone with a good understanding of Excel and a keen eye for detail.
If working with a busy biotech company interests you, please feel free to contact us.
Working WeekMonday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, with one hour lunch 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English, Biology and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Self Motivated
• Good IT skill
• Great communication skills
• Responsible and Reliable
• An ability to Multi Task
• Sound knowledge of Biology
• overall ‘can do attitude’
Future ProspectsCareer progression for the right candidate.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)