Job DescriptionThis is a great role for the right candidate, working within a skip hire, waste management and waste management haulage company. Your duties will include but no limited to answering incoming calls, booking in skips for delivery and collection, processing invoices and diary management.
Your duties will include but not limited to;
• Processing the invoices for skips and account customers
• Process diesel receipts, new parts, and waste streams.
• Use Sage One and Kashflow to reconcile company bank statements.
• Raise invoices using Sage One and KashFlow.
• Type up daily driver’s sheets
• Process credit card payments
• Telephone suppliers for skip quotes
• Telephone potential suppliers to try and get them to join our network of UK suppliers
• Answer online live chats and telephone queries
• Keep office area clean and tidy.
• Keep skip board up to date
• Manage social media
• Create town pages on our bespoke skip system.
• Manage orders on bespoke skip orders
• Answer e-mail queries
• Write weekly blogs
Working WeekMon-Fri 8AM- 5PM 1 hour lunch break 40 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- • Confident of on the telephone
- • Sales skills (desired)
- • Understanding of social media and how each platform works
- • Good level of maths and English skills
- • Reliable
- • Reliable
- • Positive attitude
- • Motivated
- • Enthusiastic
Future ProspectsTo complete a level 4 program and/or offered a permanent position
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)