Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity to join a small Northampton company who have developed themselves into a web driven organisation handling flight delay compensation claims, is currently looking to expand so is ideally placed to bring an admin apprentice on board.
|· Answering incoming telephone calls, ensuring a clear and articulate telephone manner is delivered, and accurate messages are taken when required, which are passed to the correct team member quickly and efficiently.
· Typing and input of data onto various computer systems accurately and in a time conscious manner.
· Receiving, monitoring and responding where appropriate to emails from customers. Passing enquiries to other team members as required.
· Checking of data from various online sources in a timely and accurate manner.
· Balance petty cash and undertake general housekeeping duties as required to ensure smooth running of office environment.
· Monitor levels of stationary and assist with re-ordering of stocks following procedures in place.
· Be an active member of the team undertaking general administrative duties as required.
· Adopt a flexible approach to working duties, which may involve packing of parcels, going to the post office/bank, etc.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Be team players, and prepared to assist with general duties due to the small size of the organisation
- Have sound communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Be prepared to undertake a variety of tasks, including carrying out basic tasks offsite.
- Have current IT skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook with a desire to learn new software packages
- Be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, Grades 5 A – C in English, and Maths
- We work in an open plan environment, and our dress code is smart.
- Have current IT skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook with a desire to learn new software packages.
- We would envisage this role may be suitable for a candidate with limited previous office or retail experience, but have a confident manner, good communications skills and are comfortable with the use of various MS Office packages.
Future ProspectsPermanent employment for the right candidate.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)