Job DescriptionWould you like to join one of the most car prestigious, independent export companies in the U.K? A fantastic opportunity based in Leicester with Auto Export are in search for their next apprentice, someone whose passionate about Business and Administration.
• Carrying out general admin duties such as filing, archive documents, ordering office supplies.
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of calls and divert them to the right departments.
• Email management.
• Provide an effective customer focused service to resolve any issues, on the phone or via e-mail.
• Creating invoices.
• Post office run when necessary.
• Skills Requirement: High fluency in English (both verbally and written).
• Professional telephone and personal manner.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrate accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Friendly and polite Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Filing skills (manual and electronic formats).
• Managing Logistics.
• Training will be given.
Training will be given. Well organised and structured in how you handle your workload and the documentation. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Package, all social media (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn).
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am –3:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Keyboard skills/word processing.
- • Ability to respond flexibly to changing demands.
- • Ability to work on own initiative.
- • Willing to undertake further training as required.
- • A high level of interpersonal skills.
- • Highly dependable, totally trustworthy and able to meet deadlines.
- • Able to respond to changing needs of the service.
- • Knowledge and experience of computers
- • Good standard of general education and IT skills.
- • Good communication skills
- • Social & bubbly
- • Excellent team player
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate, progression to Level 4.
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable)