Job DescriptionWe have an amazing opportunity to join Employ Personnel as a Business Admin Apprentice. You will be joining a busy office of a young dynamic recruitment company.
As a Business Administration Apprentice your role will be to provide an efficient and effective administrative service to the business.
You will work within Business Support, Programme Admin, Training and the Recruitment Team supporting with administration support. This is a very varied role which will require an ability to prioritise your workload. It is essential that you are well organised with a good eye for detail. You will also need a good telephone manner and must communicate professionally at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
The apprentice role consists of:
• Ensuring all client data is maintained both on the company portal and personal files
• Identifying and regularly speaking to and screening candidates & booking on training courses
• Create all new client/applicant sign-up paperwork and ensure it is completed correctly and submitted in a timely manner
• Prepare client and consultant monthly reports
• Data entry on spreadsheets, filing company documents
• Researching the internet & other for potential sales leads
• Uploading job adverts onto many different job boards and collating incoming information
• Calling applicants who have applied for our positions
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Cooperative Team Work
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising
- Self- Motivated
- Positive Attitude
Future ProspectsPermanent position for the right candidate with progression on to Level 4
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).