Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen to work alongside the admin team at a city centre based growing education centre who specialise in international business, students4uk accommodated international students and facilitates the needs of the students whilst studying in the uk.
Attend university open days and agent training days.
Arranging trips and book transports.
Managing international students applications and dealing with universities.
Filing, photocopying, scanning.
Inbound and outbound calls.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Excellent keyboard skills and the attention to detail and accuracy.
- An outgoing personality and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- A professional telephone manner.
- Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Flexible with software programmes.
- The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Hardworking, punctual, keen to learn, a driven but conscientious person.
- Dedicated and willing to grow with the company
Future ProspectsA full time position will be available for the correct candidate after completion of an apprenticeship.
The qualification will consist of:
• Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
• Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths & ICT (if applicable).